- You develop, plan and program solutions for our self-developed laboratory planning tool, that accompanies all our employees within the entire project life cycle.
- In addition, you will work on our SaaS product SEAL, which enables our teams to realize technically demanding building projects.
- You will learn new skills and develop yourself constantly and in parallel you have full ownership of your code - from concept to deployment.
- In your first month, you will be familiarized with our team and have already resolved some bugs and small requests. Your code has gone live multiple times.
- In the following months, your knowledge of our codebase has drastically increased and you add value to fundamental software architecture decisions. You also feel confident to suggest improvement to the team's workflow.
- At the end of your first year, you have successfully contributed to a wide range of projects: frontend, backend and mobile. You have established yourself as a valued member of our team and feel comfortable in your new role.